Ontario (Canada, eh ?)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtall

Hi ..... Ontario guy here with no money and too much time on his hands. Old enough to build a rat rod and young enough to enjoy it. I've joined other forums on-line and find it a great way to fantasize until I get something of my own. Long story short: "corporate restructuring" caused me to sell my nearly-finished '61 Galaxie 4 years ago and I've been wanting something in my empty garage ever since. Problem is money's tighter now than it was then, and it seems I want an oldie even more now than before, and I've always loved old iron. Plus, being in southern Ontario doesn't help. It seems all the deals are south of the border. Anyway, the hunt continues. Anyone wanna trade an old vehicle for my 15 year old econobox so I can have fun in my garage at nights, too ?

Oh, by the way, hope to be spending a lot of time on here in the future.

Welcome!

Sixtall,
Welcome to the forum & it looks like a rat rod just mite be a good fit for ya! U can build one a a pretty tight budget & still have a blast doin' it! Glad u found us & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR!

Sixtall,
Welcome to RRR! Great bunch of guys here, I'll think you'll like it here.

ISore

Welcome to RRR. Something will find it's way to your garage. In the meantime hang out & enjoy the site.

welcome to the site, you can spend a ton of money or none at all. check out flatbrokes truck build, he's got a great looking truck and hasn't spent much yet. you'll find something.

Thanx for all the kind words, fellas. I just posted another ad on a local "buy'n'sell" type site in hopes of trading off my 15 year old econobox for something a bit more interesting. I'll keep you posted when something comes up. And, I'm gonna snoop a bit on this site to see what you folks have been building. Thanx again, guys.

Hey sixtall, welcome to the board. Lots of great stuff to check out and learn in here. Where abouts in Ont. are you I'm in Kitchener eh!

Hey Roddguy (and others) .... I am in a little village called Innerkip, about 5 minutes from the edge of Woodstock and the new Toyota plant. Quite the contradiction; this time next year they'll be building 150,000 new cars a year 5 minutes from my house and I'll STILL be looking for something old !

Latest posts

Back