people who buy VS. people who build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've never bought a hot rod and probably never will. I like building. Don't even care to drive them much after I get one going. I'll drive it for a season and park it in the back garage and build another one. That is the part of hot rodding that is fun for me. 80% builder 20% driver.

Beyond my own quirky apprach to hot rodding, I agree with all of Gastrick's points, as they apply to normal people.

It doesn't even bother me if people take credit for work they didn't do. They just lack integrity. Happens all the time in all walks of life.

dont even get me started on this subject.... i despise chequebookers or at least those with the wrong attitude,(insert as many dirty 4 letter words as you like here) its the same all over the world, even down under. find it build it drive it, it aint that hard.... ive given this thing, my daily driver, 3 builds in the last 18months all while driving it to work and events all up owing me under $4k australian which is about $3k us.... people ask me how can i aford a new ride so often, i have a little chuckle and i tell em i just get off my fat arse and give it a go. i do all the work myself, no help, no training..... it aint that hard
ps. i do agree tho with some of gastricks points, chequebookers are a nessacary evil.

Attachments

• me gasser.jpg
    me gasser.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 58
  • me red oxide.jpg
    me red oxide.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 57
  • tn4.jpg
    tn4.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 12
hey Hilbilly----
Fiberglass , crack???????????????????
Think ya ought to do a little more research B4 ya make that statement. !!!!!!!!!

yeah man, happens up here alot with boats, corvettes, and alike. need to keep it in a heated garage over the winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back