Perry Ga Show/Swap Nov. 12-13

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kzoldman

The Perry Georgia show and swap meet is coming up again soon. This will be the second one. The first one turned out great! Lots and lots of parts, a few good Rat Rods, and loads of cars to look at. Most of the guys that are doing this are Rat Rod owners so Rat Rods are welcome! Nov. 12th-13th at Ga National Fairgrounds.

http://www.perryswapmeet.com/

Attachments

• 100_0518.JPG
    100_0518.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_0564.JPG
    100_0564.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_0532.JPG
    100_0532.JPG
    209.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_0551.jpg
    100_0551.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_0534.JPG
    100_0534.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 31
48 I will send you a PM when we get closer to the show to find out when you will be there and where. I will more than likely be there both days. A buddy of mine is one of the ones getting this together. In the first pic the white rat and the green rat are his. He is working on a third and it is loooooaded with engine. :D

Annamel, wishing I had one to put in the show! :D Got my frame all welded up today and the engine mounted. Going to set the cab on it by Sunday to weld in my body mounts. Maybe post some pics of it then. The show is going to be another good one. They have sold lots of spots. Maybe it will draw a few more rat rods. The guys doing the show are rat rodders so look for them to be at the main gate again :D

Kz,I will be in my original spot C-21. I know all the guys putting this on and a more savy group could not be put together. This will be an awesome event, a week before Moultrie. Come see me,thurs,fri,or sat. jim:):)

I will see you there! Maybe Friday but I am sure all day Saturday. Hoping to see a few more rats show up! These guys here like pics :D

Man, I would love to drive over there . think I'm only a few hours away too. I'm trying to get my truck back together after ripping the floors out of it and lowering the frame under the cab. I should have it ready , but just not sure.

Wish you could! I would like to see your truck up close. Mine's a 48 also. If not though there will be a spring show. Maybe one day RRR will have our own corner of the fairgrounds :D

picked some nice parts today, top loader 4 speed,9'' nodular 3.50 trac loc 31 spline, came with a truck housing. missed a no rust original 32 car grill, 40 bucks. :(:(

Latest posts

Back