photo shoot sonny & liz

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice photos! Is your truck bagged or is that grass just real long? Either way that truck looks sick in the padina look.

sunny and liz

sorry everyone i kinda posted these pics out of turn i shouldn't put on because these photos are for RAT ROD MAGAZINE for one of the up and coming
magazine shoots so to see those great GIRLS SUNNY AND LIZ you all will have to email RAT ROD MAGAZINE and get on there list to buy the next issue, hey these guys have SOLD OUT there first mags so to see SUNNY and LIZ and SPARKS RAT RODS photos buy the issue SORRY ABOUT THE POST

Sorry guys, hate to spoil the fun... its hard to NOT share photos, trust me - I always want to share magazine content early, but it's definitely a magazine policy to keep shoots exclusive until magazine release, even if they were taken by a third party. I promise you they will look incredible in the magazine and will be worth the wait!

And thanks AL for taking them down so fast... although I did like the sneek peek myself. :)

photo shoot

hey thanks for being a good sport i liked photos thought they were so good i wanted to share can't wait to see ken's photos really glad all is well rember i'm just an alabama red neck

Its all good brother. I really like the shoot too and wanted to make sure it didn't get scratched. We saved it.

I need to interview you sometime here too, by the way.... If you can PM your number over to me and a time to call, that would be great.

Latest posts

Back