Pics of past and present builds

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my Gosh OldGold

You are one very very talented builder....every single build has the perfect stance that so often some of us can never get quiet right (like me)....
So where did you learn to do all this stuff?? And the stance part....you are an artist for sure...

Do you do this for a living??

thanks for sharing....

MikeC

Thanks guys, means a lot. And MikeC, I did do this for a living. When the company (construction) that I worked for tanked in 09 I went into this full time. Was good business for a few years but started getting lean as the economy went south. I avoiding doing late model wrecks at all cost. The construction industry started booming again about a year ago so I'm back into that and doing very selective work at my shop right now, such as the 32 roadster I just did for a customer. It's a love hate thing.
But at least I can finally work on my stuff again instead of everybody else's.
The pictures I posted are about half of what I've built in the last 3+ years

That's what I was thinking.....

My favorite is Old Crow. Some of those I think I may have seen at shows. What happened to to them all??

You've Probably seen a few at the big shows, tried to take something different every year, sometimes 2.
I still have the 41 buick and the 51 Plymouth.

The old crow has been sold many times and last I heard it was in Canada, that's also where the 57 Pontiac went.
This is the last pic I seen surface of the crow, from a couple years ago.

The rest are on various parts of the country from coast to coast and some belong to customers here locally

Latest posts

Back