Picture of our Mutt car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is some pics of our lead car.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 101
  • AXELS CAR b.jpg
    AXELS CAR b.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 116
Yes, it's neat. Tell the story here. I saw the story on another site where it was met with a less than welcome reception. You won't hear that type of nonsense here.

Axel`s 32 Ghost Rod

It was the brainchild of one of our producers Mike Caldwell, he got all the parts at the same junkyard used in the film. It is made up from a extended 30s Dodge PU cab, a back section from a badly wrecked 32 Plymouth, hood is from an old Dodge PU and the cheater slicks that were about 50 years old.

movie

just ordered your dvd cant wait to get time to watch it looks really killer like the ol "b" movies welcome to the site and yes give us all a history of that fine ride! dp1

just ordered your dvd cant wait to get time to watch it looks really killer like the ol "b" movies welcome to the site and yes give us all a history of that fine ride! dp1
Thanks for ordering one, hope you enjoy it. HOT ROD HORROR is a campy low budget older style flick about a group of teens who sneak into an abandoned wrecking yard that is haunted by a greaser ghost named Axel who cruises the yard in his 32 Rat Rod, it is a bit cheesy but fun too!

I will see if I can get the project build up picks from Mike of how he stretched the cab and doors.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back