Pictures of YOU GUYS!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4orty9

I know theres a recent thread about pictures of you driving your rods, but lets get some pictures of you guys! This way when we run into eachother at shows, we got a good idea of who you are :). I know a few people on here know a few people personally, but other than that, youre a name with no face:confused:...heres me... plus im only 5 feet tall!
n1113060059_30011892_3538.jpg

I think we have done this before on here, but it is a fun thread, and it has been a while.
Hope to run into you guys at shows.
Here is me, hard to get a good picture, without a car in it. And I am only 6-1
thumbsup.jpg

5-3.jpg

I've been told I'm incredibly good looking, from a long distance, inside a tiny car, with a helmet on.

well ya asked for it here ya go,, me in the kitchen, oneof my favorite places, and me doing what else i love , beat the old 6 string

Last edited:
OK..........

OK, here I am with my oldest granddaughter....

hannahken1eh2.jpg

And here are my wife and I enjoying one of our favorite things
together... (playing pool) :D '22

frogpond004bjr7.jpg

His name is "Cent" because he looked like a penny when he was a tiny pup. He belongs to my nephew. He brings him over all the time because him and my Boxer, Riley, loving playing together. The second pic is my Boxer. We have 4 dogs:p

254615704603_0_BG.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

6-3.jpg

OK, Coffinmaker, I'll post a pic to show I don't look like a Boxer. I'm more of a Mutt. The pic is 7-8 years old. I've deteriorated a lot since then.

Latest posts

Back