piecrust style tyres

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cokers Firestone bias ply pie crust tires are DOT approved. So are Radir's pie crust Cheater Slicks. Looking for something specific?

ah thanks Gastrick, just gotta see whats availible here in the frozen north, maybe some with studs.:)

i've been looking at buying this car and it needs new wheels and rubber, and the rear wheelwells re-radiused. so i'm looking at options before i make an offer.
i'm thinking pie-crusts on chrome reverse on the rear, and 5 hole spun aluminun on the front.......

i'm thinking pie-crusts on chrome reverse on the rear, and 5 hole spun aluminun on the front.......

Sonds like a plan. [cl

I use the Radir pie crust slicks on the back of my Anglia and I'm very satisfied with them. Tip: If you use the Radirs, have them cut an aditional groove in the tread.

ya those Radirs are nice, i checked out the website, gotta find a vendor up here.

i forgot to post these pics, i'm going to check it out tomorrow....

small block 400 t-10 and a 12 bolt

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

i took this car for a test drive today, it had wicked bad bump steer, and the body work was horrible. the guy was a nice fella and all, but i think he wanted way too much, $15,000. i mean, cars up here are more expensive than in the States, but that's too much for the work required to fix this mess... i'm sure glad i got to see it without the primer on it.......

DSC06293.jpg

DSC06297.jpg

DSC06298.jpg

DSC06307.jpg

Hey, if in the future you are looking for a Coker Tire dealer, we have one in B.C. - Vintage Tire in Langley B.C. ph. 604 574 4221, George or Eric. Great guys to deal with, I've got Coker wide whites from them a couple times, they'll also put them on a Greyhound bus right to you.

Latest posts

Back