Pinch me. Gas at $2.99 !!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gas is pretty much $1.79 here in Texas. Tripper Jr got a new job & was working in San Fran for the last 2 weeks & they were all excited that gas was down to... $3.35! OMG... just imagine what they were paying B4 the crash! No wonder they're all into the Prius! :D:eek::eek::D

BoB

Oh oh, the party may be over !! I saw gas yesterday at $2.08 and all the stations around here are now at $ 2.19 !!!!!! :(:(:(:( It jumped 11 cents overnight !! :eek:

I knew it had to end sometime, but NOT NOW!!!

Don

$2.36 in my city.....

Jumped from 2.08 to 2.36 in one night....how the heck do they justify that??
What a load of crap....:mad:

I filled the jeep up last Thursday for $1.67. Today at the same station it cost me $1.85. But I guess I'd still buy it to go hunting if it was $5.00 a gallon.

I filled the jeep up last Thursday for $1.67. Today at the same station it cost me $1.85.

Yep... the speculators have come back into the market! We could really put a dent in the oil companies if people just didn't start driving more just because prices are down right now. That's what they always depend on but sales of gas guzzlers shot back up in Jan. Guess they thought these prices would last for a couple more years which ain't gonna happen! [S

BoB

Ours jumps 10 cents a liter in a day, and it's done it 2 weeks in a row now. 10 cents a liter translates to about 39 cents per gallon. Plus our prices are at $0.879/liter, or roughly $3.33 per gallon. I would still be appreciating the low prices if I had your guys' prices.

I'm just worried about what will happen when the oil price actually comes back up...

creepin'

still a lot lower than it was last fall, creeping up a little bit here, up about 12 cents from last week.

if it stays around 2.5O-3.OO a gallon l will do some traveling to a few shows farther from home, something l've wanted to do for awhile.

Later:cool:

Two stations 20 miles apart and .35 a gallon difference on diesel. Don't make any since.

Latest posts

Back