Pinch me. Gas at $2.99 !!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filled up in Houston on our way to New Orleans... $1.89! Used to cost $55-$60 to fill her car up... only cost $32.50! LOVE'N IT!!! :D

BoB

Guar ran Tee'd.....

Shoot it...shoot it....Sorry, just watched the swamp guys....Yeah still at 2.09 here....but sure a ton better than 3.69..... [cl have fun in that there Nu Or leans....

Down to $2.39 here, and it NEVER has been this low in years and years. [cl[cl Every day I keep expecting to see the signs going higher, but they keep dropping about a penny a day !

The end of the world must be coming, this can't be real ! :eek::D

Don

Filled up at $1.84 today.

It does bother me a little that I KNOW this is where we should have been all along (or less), but I guess it's still better than the alternative...

I filled up the Wife's Durango tonight. She has a gas discount card from the grocery store and had $.27 built up on it. Gas at the pump was $1.79 so with the discount I paid $1.52 She was so excited that I bought 20 gallons for less than $31 that she took a picture of the receipt and posted it on facebook.

I filled up the Wife's Durango tonight. She has a gas discount card from the grocery store and had $.27 built up on it. Gas at the pump was $1.79 so with the discount I paid $1.52 She was so excited that I bought 20 gallons for less than $31 that she took a picture of the receipt and posted it on facebook.

Sweeeeeet! The Mrs & I filled up in Austin last night for $1.84 but $1.52 is awesome... lowest I've heard so far!!!

BoB

barrel

AND the good news is from all l have heard and read the big oil producers are not planning to slow production to get the price of a barrel of crude to go up anytime soon. :D[cl:D

Later:cool:

you hear all kinds of stuff as of why the low prices .. one I heard is the oil com. is going to starve out his competition ...[S[S[S[S IDK anything about how many or who sells the U.S. all the oil and gas ..

T. Boone Pickens -- Friday, 23 Jan 2015

"The reason the oil price has dropped is because of production here in the United States," Pickens said. "No question, we were the ones that caused it, and we'll be the ones that will fix it. And the way we fix it is our rig count will go down."

Energy tycoon Boone Pickens predicted on Friday that oil prices would be back near $70 or $80 a barrel by the fourth quarter of this year.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102364314#

Energy tycoon Boone Pickens predicted on Friday that oil prices would be back near $70 or $80 a barrel by the fourth quarter of this year.

Couple weeks ago he said it would be back to $100 by years end. I think he's right about a switch to NatGas but he's been off the mark on that too as far as adoption rates. Big Oil doesn't want us to switch and you know how that goes. They typically get what they want since they own nearly every congressman out there! I'm just glad it's come down this low, we're paying around $1.79 here in Zipperville![cl

Zipper

If gas gets down to .25 cents a gallon again I am going to grow my hair longer, buy another GTO, and call up that cute cheerleader I should have dated in 1966 ! :D (bet she isn't a cute cheerleader any more, and I don't have enough hair to let it grow long ! :()

Don

Latest posts

Back