plasma cutters

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently collecting some SS to make a water box under mine. They can all be run with a water table and it drastically cuts down on the smoke and debris that comes out of it. The cut is more stable and it is also nice to just pick the piece up after cutting it.

Ok so I'm kinda having a hard time finding a single phase 40 amp machine anyone know a few machines that run this? I found a used hipretherm he said it was a Max 43 but I think its a 45 unless they made a 43 but its run on 3 phase and all I have at the house is single

The Hypertherm 45 and the Hypertherm 600 are both 40 amp are single phase cutters. I guess they made them in 3 phase also.

Just for S & G's look at the nomenclature tag on the machine and see if it can be wired for 3 phase or single phase. My TIG 350 could be wired either way but it takes twice the amps to run it in single phase. (50A 3 phase or 100A single in my case)

I am currently collecting some SS to make a water box under mine. They can all be run with a water table and it drastically cuts down on the smoke and debris that comes out of it. The cut is more stable and it is also nice to just pick the piece up after cutting it.

yeah - our "table" needs to be cleaned out soon - not looking forward to that.
Photo600.jpg

Latest posts

Back