Please remember this is a PG board!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too came here from another site and find this site to be MUCH, MUCH BETTER!! The folks I've talked with here (and don't even know) have been absolutely fantastic. Everyone here, so far, seems like really "down home" people and don't treat you like a second class citizen because I don't drive a 32 three window coupe with a $30,000 paint job. Also, like "chopper tom",I too get a little tired of all the F this and F that. I suppose if profanity is a nessesity for some ,then that must mean there is a time and place for that kind of thing and this web site is NOT one of them. Thanks for the reminder Mod! Keep up the good work!:D

Well said Screw!! I agree completely about the people on this site and their views on what you drive! I remember the words from that other site if you didn't drive a high dollar coupe!....CR

Last edited:
figgered I would add my 2 scents worth, after joining another site, and getting flamed by some **** I found this site, gotta say the folks here are TOPS, thanks to admin.!! and the regulars here sure entertain me. the builds here are right out of the box[shows true thinkers] sooo , I guess what I am saying is I am staying here. and perhaps if I get off my butt and post some pics of my build , I can contribute to show my appreciation . Bruce

My Mom was an old lady High School English teacher. I can still hear her scolding me for using profanity.

"That just shows you have a limited vocabulary, if you can't do a better job than that, you just need to be quiet"

But--She never heard these ex saliors, jarheads and X-Cons that work for me. Some of their profanity is almost an art.. I been called things I don't even know what are--and don't want to find out.

Interesting in a weird way--

But not for here for sure :)...

PA41

When I was 10 or 12 I was with my grandfather, can't remember the exact situation but I used a word or too and my grandfather looked at me and said "anybody in a mental hospital can swear"

I guess that stuck with me.

Absolutely Tripper! Kinda ironic you posted your reminder in the "BS Lounge" section.

However, "BS" is short for "Bench Seat" right? :D

Thunder

My wife, kids and grandkids all swear at me. I come here to get away from them! And I sure do appreciate to philosophy of RRR.

Is there someting that triggered this latest post or just a friendly reminder? There is a filter that takes out profanity correct?

Although there is a profanity filter... some users try to circumvent that filter which just makes extra work for me. And yes... someone, who is no longer with us, chose to use the F-word addressing a new member so from time to time, as evidenced by this thread, I have a lil friendly reminder.

Rat Rod Mod

Kinda Nice

Kinda nice not having someone bad mouth someone elses vehicles and such.... nice change of pace from H... and such...

Latest posts

Back