Porting an Engine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't fix stupid but on the positive side it was only a audi hope his friend tries it on the honda. The more of them off the road the better. That way I don't have to listen to them go by house with those stupid cans on the exuast sounding like a sick chainsaw lol.

When they were born the doc drop all of them on there heads.You know they are people out there like that............ STUPID!!!

I hope that everyone will please excuse me now, and I want to apologize for this ahead of time.....dmw56, you are s**ttin' me, right? This is a joke? Right?
[P[cl:eek:

---MAYBE THATS HOW THEY DO IT IN IRAN OR SAUDI ARABIA....---[cl Ya know, surplus of sand?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I hope that everyone will please excuse me now, and I want to apologize for this ahead of time.....dmw56, you are s**ttin' me, right? This is a joke? Right?

We all hope so, but as they say: Truth is stranger than fiction. And mans capacity for stupidity is boundless!

So on that other forum, what were the responses from the others? That would probably be just as entertaining as that original question

I wonder if that was a joke, esp the part "got halfway through a 25lb bag".

Latest posts

Back