Positive vibes/prayers/whatever you believe in would be appreciated.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaryVoodooGirl

Just got news a good friend of mine's brother was diagnosed yesterday with stage 3 colon cancer. He's a fighter, and is keeping positive, (cliche, I know) but good vibes would be appreciated. He's young, keeps pretty fit. Starts chemo soon, and we're all keeping positive. Anyways, good thoughts would be helpful. I don't want to get too religious/hippie/whatever...but I firmly believe that positive vibes/prayers/mojo whatever help. Gracias amigos.

What is going on with all this Cancer lately ? It is all you hear about ! :( Is the air, our diets, chemicals, what ??????:confused: Even pets are starting to have Cancerous tumors and stuff like that. I wish we would stop as humans dropping $1,000,000 bombs on each other and spend that money on some research that would do every human on the planet some good. :mad:

I wish your friend well. Let us know how he is doing.

Don

My sister pulled through it a few years ago, chemo and radiation at the cancer center in Tulsa. It is a great place.
She almost didn't make it but has since made a full recovery. He will too.

My grandpa who is 73 now, first had his colon cancer in 01, he went through 4 surgeries, he went 10 years cancer free. He had a corated artery clog this year and they had to clean it out, but for reals the docs, now days can save anyone.

Thanks everyone. He'll be starting treatment pretty soon here and has to get a stent in his ticker at the same time. I've got two of them myself, so I know he'll have no problem. Thanks again for the vibes/prayers. Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back