post your face

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MillerTime

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 36
Yeah, and that sucker is loaded! You can see the hollow points in the cylinder!

may not be anything in that chamber -- i keep the first chamber in my revolvers in my house empty so you actually have to pull the trigger twice before the bang :) just as a precaution -- still maybe not the safest place to be taking a photo though i suppose.

Well here goes.......

All you young bucks.... then I stick my Old mug on here:eek:.... makes me feel a bit old.....but here you go:D.... I'll probably get a whole bunch of fingers pointed at me..... only shot I had was one that my daughter in law took while I was at my desk at work.... hope it doesn't offend anyone....LOL...

Attachments

• ME.jpg
    ME.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 29
I was Sgt for 10 years. It was plenty long enough. Having much more fun now, and no one is shooting at me. But I have tons of respect for all of our law enforcement officers who when everyone else is running out, they run in.

I appreciate the thoughts guys....

A couple of years I'll retire but for now.... I love this job and the community I serve..... Thanks again..... 42chev...we all make mistakes.. you're obviously smart enough to change directions.... too many are not... I commend you for your honesty and the ability to change....[cl

All you young bucks.... then I stick my Old mug on here:eek:.... makes me feel a bit old.....but here you go:D.... I'll probably get a whole bunch of fingers pointed at me..... only shot I had was one that my daughter in law took while I was at my desk at work.... hope it doesn't offend anyone....LOL...

Nah, no fingers pointed here. But i would like to hear an officers opinion of Rat Rods. You might be a little bias since you have the rust bug yourself, but as a "normal" traffic officer. Do they think their unsafe, and not road worthy and are just stuck with accepting them since they are mostly legal?

Toofless guy, scary comb over guy, and me and my friend - I'm the one with the glasses.
(Lost a fake tooth, I was shaving my head, & I think that bear was seriously stoned- he couldn't even move!)

Attachments

• yeehaab.jpg
    yeehaab.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
  • dfanim2.jpg
    dfanim2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Untitled-11.jpg
    Untitled-11.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Back