Posting Race Starts Now!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehe

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Been on a buying spree for Flatheads all over Michigan , bought two last week ..trying to corner the market in Northern Michigan .....

wish I knew more about flat heads My son has one in his M37 started it up for the first time in 5 years or more and it runs hot .. bought thermo and water pump and flushed radiator which I didnt see nothing wrong with none of this , but we will put it back together and see what happens to it.

Okay, I just pulled a long day on the Paradise Road project but I'm in for the evening and ready to put an end to this silly contest....that is if I can find a "drafting partner".......you know, you post, I post, you post, then it gets close to the number and someone else jumps in and shanks us out of the prize! :mad:
Ready? GO!

Okay, I just pulled a long day on the Paradise Road project but I'm in for the evening and ready to put an end to this silly contest....that is if I can find a "drafting partner".......you know, you post, I post, you post, then it gets close to the number and someone else jumps in and shanks us out of the prize! :mad:
Ready? GO!

Lets do this!

Okay, but to keep it interesting check this out!

I was playing solitaire the other night and Bill Gates cheated on me :eek:

I was just playing along and knew I had four aces up and got to the last card and it was the deuce of spades and I tried to play it and lo and behold there were two ace of hearts on the board!

Latest posts

Back