powell river gasser

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatdog409

hey guys my name is jeff ,I own my own rod & custom shop here in powell river ,bc. Im preasently building a 105e type anglia gasser , running a 454 with a 671 wieand blower, and straight axle ofcourse, this is my own car and i will post pics when i find out how. looking forward to chatin with you guys ,and lookin at your rides.

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us. Sounds like it'll be pretty fun when you get her finished. Can't wait to see pics

Here's a picture of my '67 Anglia, still very much under construction. The '69 Chevy and the '29 Essex are jobs I did for local people here in town. Check out fatdog409 on youtube to see a '52 Anglia I built for a friend in action.
Cheers.

8e9mnvc.jpg

7y5305i.jpg

6l0wl83.jpg

Welcome!!!

Fatdog,
Welcome to the forum!!! Love u're rides but it looks like u're Anglia mite b a little underpowered! ; - > Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

hey guys, jeff's a good friend of mine, he's a super talented bodyman/fabricator/rod builder. his Anglia will be a MONSTER for sure, here's a couple more pics.....

snow023.jpg

012.jpg

172.jpg

632.jpg

Latest posts

Back