prayers needed please

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodgirl

im not sure if Im allowed to ask this or post this but can everyone please send my neice prayers she just lost her 1 mnth old baby tonight, the whole family is having a hard time dealing with the loss and just asking that prayers be sent to help her deal with her loss
thank you and god bless

ask for prayers anytime!

we certainly will be praying for you all in such a trying time... may God bless you with peace in the midst of the storm...

You've got our prayers !!!!!!!!!
Children loosing parents is a fact of life but, No parent should ever have to loose there children.

Jim

prayers

Down in Kentucky on the Pennyrile parkway is a field full of crosses put up for the babies mothers chose to send to heaven.

I don't know if I can make you feel any better but I hope we can appreciate the gift of life more every day.

She became a mother and that's the most you can do or your children. I don't think the Lord claims little babies or anyone.
I think it just is what it is because of the world when people go and he's not responsible for it but is always there to receive them.
That child is one more voice saying every life is precious

I was struck seeing that field of crosses for the aborted babies and I wrote this anti abortion song that night

It's a strange world that we live in
Where you're pushed down if you don't give in
They say you're free now without contention
They serve a darkness that they won't mention

How many freinds gone by
How many never known
Where have my people gone
Don't want to be alone
How many freinds gone by
Who will never say
I'm glad to be alive
And be with you today

Carl Sagan's mote of dust...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupToqz1e2g
Never give up on life and the creation of life.

Last edited:
You are not only allowed to ask these things on here, you are encouraged to share them with us.............we are family. So very sorry to hear of this terrible loss, so young. :( Our prayers and wishes go out to your Niece and all of you.

Don

Latest posts

Back