prayers needed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougnDog

You guys who have been around for a while, and followed my Rat Rod build know during the 18 months the build took I was living with my daugher Karri helping her as she battled Cancer...not 1 type but 3 at one time. We won or so we thought. it has come back in her Liver and gallbladder. I'm a long time loner and my Daughter is everything in this world to me and this has me scared to death. she is only 41 and needs prayers from you who pray and good thoughts from those who don't.

Doug

Attachments

• P7040245.JPG
    P7040245.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 64
  • tKIURjKDRR6y3maYM5bLHw.jpg
    tKIURjKDRR6y3maYM5bLHw.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
My heart goes out to you, Doug. Nothing worse can happen in a father's life than to have the life or health of a daughter or son threatened. Hoping with all my strength that Karri beats it again.

My heart goes out to you, Doug. Nothing worse can happen in a father's life than to have the life or health of a daughter or son threatened. Hoping with all my strength that Karri beats it again.

what bobw said. my thoughts and prayers are with yall.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
You can find strength and the ability to make it through tuff times
by keeping the faith. You have a beautiful daughter. I hope and pray
that things go well for both of you.
It's good that you're there for each other.

Oh, God, Doug, I can't even begin to imagine what you, she, and the family are all going through. I have two Sons who are 43, so I totally understand how you feel about her. What a beautiful woman she is too.

Please keep the faith, and we are all praying and pulling for her, and for you. Thank you for keeping us advised, and if we can do anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Don

Thank all of you for your prayers and support.
We have known that this could come back on her, I thought I was prepared having had cancer stalking my family long before Karri was born, even with that knowledge it takes your feet out from under you. I'm a pretty hard old man but when your children are concerned its hard. Thanks again for your concern you're a bunch of great guys.

Latest posts

Back