prays needed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
didnt know where else to post this, but i need my brothers in christ to pray for my friend and his family! the mother has went into labor and is 18 weeks along and thing complicated, with the health of course of the baby and the mother! their names are tommy and kenna, and baby michael! , thanks , tex

I wll do my part. We have a prayer team/list at my church and Tommy, Kenna and Michael are on the list now.

May the Holy Blessed One
overflow with compassion upon this family
to restore
to heal
to strengthen
to enliven
The One will send them, speedily,
a complete healing --
healing of the soul and healing of the body --
along with all the ill,
among the people of Israel and all humankind,
soon, speedily, without delay,
and let us all say: Amen!

Dear Lord,
We pray for Tommy, Kenna and Michael. May your strength come to this family and help them through this. Be also with the doctors to give them the knowledge and care to do what is needed to help. It is in your hands and your grace will cover this family like a blanket to provide support and strength through this time. Your will be done. Amen!

i would like to deeply thank you all for your support! this young couple has had a hard go at , they lost their first child thru miscarriage but their second babya little girl was born healthy, her name is Noah Grace, but they have lost the baby michael, still born. The mother is doing well they let her leave the hospital today.when i talked her she said she has come to terms with the event, but her nerves are still a litle rattled. they still need your prayers.
and me too! this has effected me deeply. anyways i just wanted to let you all know how proud i am to know you guys, out of all the request i made for prayers, i recieved the most support from this web site than any other. yall are great bunch of guys and gals! Thank you from the family also.
Michael Martin A.K.A. Rtd

Father in Heaven, I ask that you wrap your loving arms around this family during their tough loss of a child. I pray for their comfort and faith. We know that baby Michael is in Heaven with you Lord for a reason...You wanted him with You, Lord. I pray this family finds grace and comfort through Your love. Amen.

Father in Heaven, I ask that you wrap your loving arms around this family during their tough loss of a child. I pray for their comfort and faith. We know that baby Michael is in Heaven with you Lord for a reason...You wanted him with You, Lord. I pray this family finds grace and comfort through Your love. Amen.

and AMEN....

I don't know how I missed the thread and request.

I am deeply sorry for the lost of the child. The family will be in our prayers and please keep us update on how the family is doing.

All our prayers are ask in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ.

Amen and amen.

Latest posts

Back