priceless

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodz

the look on the guys face in the new corvette convertible i was behind at the red light. we were cruising the strip after the car show. he thought a woman had walked up to take a picture of his car but she walked by it to take a picture of my rat:D:D:D:D

the look on the guys face in the new corvette convertible i was behind at the red light. we were cruising the strip after the car show. he thought a woman had walked up to take a picture of his car but she walked by it to take a picture of my rat:D:D:D:D

Love it, now you know why people hate rat rods! [ddd [ddd

Toad

I love it!
A couple years ago I went to the Car Craft Magazine Americruise when it came through the area. I parked by a couple of friends.....but on the other side was a really nice (really nice!) street rod. Shortly after I got there the really nice street rod and his equally nice buddys car had to move because to many people were walking by their stuff to look at this

img39.jpg

Haha, one day I was sitting at a light and a Porche convertible pulled up next to me. The girl sitting in the passenger seat said "I love the color on your car" (its satin black :)) The guy driving never looked at me at all, and when the light changed I also noticed he didn't try me out either. :D Thats the thing about a hot rod, you can be sitting next to a Ferrari and guess who gets the attention. [cl

Don

Haha, one day I was sitting at a light and a Porsche convertible pulled up next to me. The girl sitting in the passenger seat said "I love the color on your car" (its satin black :)) The guy driving never looked at me at all, and when the light changed I also noticed he didn't try me out either. :D Thats the thing about a hot rod, you can be sitting next to a Ferrari and guess who gets the attention. [cl

We've all seen how the chicks dig all of Don's cars. Come on Don... post it for us one more time!!! (I never get tired of seein' that one!) :D:D:D

BoB

I just wish the rat rod revolution would have happened around 1984 or so when I was a teenager and at that time there was still lots of old tin in the junkyards to build. Being able to drive a rat into the parking lot at my school would have been priceless

Latest posts

Back