Progress on my nasty Dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustrod

Well I've been busy working on the beast. These pics were a few weeks ago, I have done ALOT more but the next pics will be of the finished product. I'm down to plumbing, wireing and going really fast!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    150.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 61
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    157.3 KB · Views: 57
Rat For Sure

Looks like a RAT I saw on the road a couple weeks back. He was at a gas stop. I pulled over to take a look and talk about it. He had a sword for the shift lever and other knight related items. He was running a 283 and auto tranny. Said the truck ran great was having no problems. Only thing he couldn't figure out was a name for the truck. Got many suggestions but none seemed to stick. I said how about Sir Rustalot just a twist on Sir Lancelot. A smile came across his face and a truck had a name. It's not everyday you get to name a RAT truck.

:)

Ike, great looking project. Did ya build those headers or are they off the shelf.
Your truck reminds me of the one on American Hot Rod sometime back, they had a build off then drove from Ca. to Louisville I think. The guy with the roadster pickup lost his steering in route, could'a been ugly. Hope nuthin like that (ever) happens to any of our rat builder pals.:D

Looks like you are putting together a well-built rod with a lot of attitude. I like it a lot!

I'm diggin the whole thing, specially the hood ornament....

Police officer: Sir, do you have any concealed weapons?

Rustrod: No sir.....No concealed weapons here......:D

way cool....is that a walter ppk mounted on your radiator cap....i love it....keep the picks coming.

answers

Yes I built the headers I used parts and pieces from others and thats what ended up. No the pistol is not a walther, it is a ROHM 8mm I brought here from Germany. Thanks for the input

Latest posts

Back