Punks !they will pay for this!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
Man wat a night!!!! tonight, My 53 Chevy got egged! , well my niece saw who done it!! it was 3 boys who use to be her freinds!!well i called the boys folks! and was willing to let the parent deal with it! of coarse i knew it would not come to anything, and the blount co sherriff dept is useless! i washed my car !!! well my sister was here!!,, and when she got home, they had busted out her house window, and threw eggs into the house and vandalized her car!!!! so i called the sherriff!! they wouldnt even come out !! took a report over the phone!! so i decided to pull the old tricks of my past out of the bag!!! you know you learn a few things!!over the years!! phone calls to mothers in the middle of the night make people upset!!! the boys drew obscene picture in the egges on the car with their fingers, well of coarse they denied it!! and was all! prove it!! i said well who ever done it should have wore gloves cause they left their finger prints all over the car!! when they drew on the car!! well confronted with that,, the boy with the attitude and a sudden strange change in his voice!!!!
so i told them, monday i am picking up the police report, they had till then to think about what they wanted to do!!! talk to me and pay for the damages, or talk to the police!! and take their chances,, one of the boys has already been arrested!

Eggzactly, kids need to learn quick that there are consequences for their actions. Parents really need to do a better job of teaching their kids respect for other's property, and other people in general.

it seems here in bama that all they ever get is a slap on the hand, now tex this isn't home where not only the kid gets it but mom and dad have to pay the same. one night in new caney texas some high school kids egged alot of stuff tore up mail boxes and just being rotten, but they got caught. they had community service picking up trash along the side of the roads and mom and dad was picking up trash too. to bad here in bama we dropped the chain gang this would have been a good deterrent for kids like that.

I believe in street justice, want to act like a hoodlum, I'll treat you like one!!
I know this probably isn't the right way to handle things, but sometimes it's the best way!!

WELL THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS! we have had problems with one of the boys before for bullying on the school bus! they just dont know the can they just opened! the public court is gonna be harsh,, this small town i live in can be a cruel cruel world !!! and Old Tex carrys alot of weight here in the public eye! But the Revernd Tex carrys even more!!even if the cops dont do anything,,, its not goin to be a easy thing to get over!!

Sorry to hear about that, but I love when people get even with stupid people who have no regards for others. Down the road when they are driving, send someone to remove their valve stems. No damage done, and they probably wont know what happened. ;)

I had someone break out my truck window on my 2004 Ram a year and a half ago. The crappy part is, we were broke and it was right before Christmas, and with a 1,000 deductable, it was all out of pocket. I'm glad to hear you will be getting some justice, because not all of us are that lucky! :D

Catchem in the act~

So yeah. Im in the army. The army has an habit in investing millions of dollars into equipment we dont need. So when we do need something we sometimes purchase it ourselves. Gear, boots etc. Well We have to have a gaurd on our Armsroom here at all times. Even though our our small Post we are short on people as it is. So I invested in this hidden cam that is monitored from the "op command room" here on a TV.. It actually works REALLY Great. Color Video, Perfect sound and no joke.. 3 minute hookup with no software crap.. It would be perfect for a Garage Cam or something to monitor your car.... and catch people redhanded. Oh, and its Wireless Here is a link.. its only 28 bucks. [P

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-Wireless-Color-Camera-Microphone/dp/B000YM2OIK/ref=pd_sbs_misc_1

I've been on both sides of that coin - young kid doing stupid stuff like that, and the other way around.

I remember when I was that age (13?) thinking just how smart we were and how we would never get busted. Wrong!! I also remember not having the slightest clue regarding what it would feel like to have your mailbox ruined for no reason or how much it would cost to fix.

Anyway, I hope you get those punks to pay for it, with thier own money or labor. Thats how I learned...had to work all summer to pay for a guy's scratched car hood. Believe me, THAT hurt, way more than any spanking/grounding.

Too many kids get bailed out by thier parents these days. Sad.

Latest posts

Back