Put the crack pipe down!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not a "Rat Rod" by any stretch of the imagination!!

it's a BIG wallet build that someone is bored with.

AND that's not a 6V71 supercharger, it's just an everyday 6/71.

Im going to put up a pic so when its gone we can still talk about it.
$95,000.00

attachment.php

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 63
if i had that kind of moolah
id equip my own garage and then hire a few of you guys to show me how to use all my new tools/toys [cl

I'm sorry but the front of the side window just looks all wrong because of the way they chopped it, and to me it makes the whole truck look very amateur. It's an interesting truck, but the combination of mods aren't my taste.

The only thing stopping me from buying this is the improper use of the word infamous.

in·fa·mous
ˈinfəməs/Submit
adjective
well known for some bad quality or deed.
"an infamous war criminal"
synonyms: notorious, disreputable; More
antonyms: reputable
wicked; abominable.
"the medical council disqualified him for infamous misconduct"
synonyms: abominable, outrageous, shocking, shameful, disgraceful, dishonorable, discreditable, contemptible, unworthy; More
LAWhistorical
(of a person) deprived of all or some citizens' rights as a consequence of conviction for a serious crime.

Or maybe it was used correctly.

I'm sorry but the front of the side window just looks all wrong because of the way they chopped it, and to me it makes the whole truck look very amateur. It's an interesting truck, but the combination of mods aren't my taste.

Yeah, the windsheild post looks plum goofy. Too fat, laid back too much. Cab is too low, engine sits too high in chassis, I could pick on this one all day. Somebodies dream, but a nightmare to me........:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, the windsheild post looks plum goofy. Too fat, laid back too much. Cab is too low, engine sits too high in chassis, I could pick on this one all day. Somebodies dream, but a nightmare to me........:eek::eek::eek:

Agreeeeeeed on the chop looking off

I've seen that truck in person, and it is nice, but not $96K nice. Not sure by what he means about "Receipts for $ 80K and $20 K for truck alone"

But someone may think it is cool enough to come up with an amount the seller might take, there are a lot of people with stupid money in this world.

Don

Key word....

I've seen that truck in person, and it is nice, but not $96K nice. Not sure by what he means about "Receipts for $ 80K and $20 K for truck alone"

But someone may think it is cool enough to come up with an amount the seller might take, there are a lot of people with stupid money in this world.

Don

Stupid.....there is a sucker for every seat....96K....WOW.....

Latest posts

Back