Putting it all together?? 52 Chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrawlnYota33

I have a 52 chevy truck 1/2 ton, I wanted to see if anyone had a blow up veiw or pics of how the front end goes together, rad. support, brackets, braces, fenders, etc. I can't figure mine out and don't know if I have all the parts. [S Thanx.

check out the LMC truck website--they have a few pics of their parts in "blow-up" diagrams...it might not be exactly what you want/need, but i bet it would help...

lmctruck.com i think is the way to find it...

I have a 52 chevy truck 1/2 ton, I wanted to see if anyone had a blow up veiw or pics of how the front end goes together, rad. support, brackets, braces, fenders, etc. I can't figure mine out and don't know if I have all the parts. [S Thanx.

T have found that just about anything you need to know about your build can be found at a car show . Yes there will be exceptions -smart asses and guys who had theirs built - but most guys are eager to talk about how they did it . Ask around , chances are there is someone building one near you and would be glad to let you "look" at it . An add in your local paper wouldn't cost too much.
'

Latest posts

Back