Putting old iron to work :)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJohnson

I used my trusty 65 F100 to haul in a load of scrap. I've been hauling in a bunch lately to help pay for a new ride I just bought (53 210). So far I've managed to pay for 300 bucks of the 550 dollar purchase price with scrap metal money.

o218140197.jpg

My 51 Chevy has been getting a little bit of a work out too. I used it to haul some wood from the fallen down barn. I've been using the old barn wood for fire wood. The ole truck's bottom end sounds sickly, hopefully it'll hold out 'till spring :confused:

o218108073.jpg

Nice seeing a Slick doing what it was meant to do.
Got some work out of one of my '65s a few months ago. $800 truck haulin' a $600 recliner sofa. :D

Attachments

• GEDC0170.jpg
    GEDC0170.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 26
Thats great seeing those trucks work. That scrap ends up bringing more then you think.I had a little pile in the back of my truck,didnt know if it was even worth weighing in,but then it was over thirty bucks.

the scrap metal pays a boat load. But man in my area everything i mean everything got scrapped. all cool buildable cars gone.:confused: some people just dont see a rusty car being usuable.......grrrrrrrrr[S

Latest posts

Back