Question about front end

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostedcleveland

Got a question, new to the rat rods and straight front ends.i got a front end from a buddy, it's from a 30 model Plymouth. It has Front leaf springs. How can younconvert it over to the single spring. Any help would be appreciated

On those they generally weld a couple of radius rod/ spring perch mounts on, one per side. I bet Ron on here (RPM) can make you a couple of those pretty easily and reasonably.

Don

I'm converting a '48 Ford axle, haven't quite finished it but should have some pic's to post in the next couple of weeks.....I think it's going to look ok.

I'm sure some people on here think we push RPM's services a lot, but there is a reason.........actually a few reasons. First of all, Ron's prices are EXTREMELY low for what he offers, I don't know how he does it. Secondly, everyone who has dealt with Ron has the same comment, they are very pleased with the product and service they got. And the third reason is, he is an American manufacturer who keeps the jobs here and stands behind his work.

He will not only sell you stuff off of the shelf but custom make brackets or whatever for you too. That, and he is a member here too. :D

Don

thanks for the info guys. im glad to know i didnt waste 40 bucks on the front end. it was a complete front end with all the steering and brakes, so i thought it was a good deal. RPM im PM you now thanks

Latest posts

Back