Racecars to ratrods whats up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANNAMEL

Well after 13 years of asphalt racing i am converting my last car to a ratrod. I am in middle ga and fab and weld for a livin. Been doin it 25 years. The reason I am here is I have an Latemodel asphalt car raceready but cant let go of it. Have alot of memories in it.Its a winning car with a 500 plus hp. Quickchange rearend 4 link coilovers all the good stuff. So why not.
TW9Y Georgia

Welcome to the triple R fellow racer. I went from dirt racin to roddin. Just as fun, not as expensive, and alot less headaches. Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, how about some photos.
Sounds like an interesting conversion, enjoy your time here.. '22

Sounds very familar ...... i cant post a pic for some reason but I had a Tube chassis Top Sportsman 57 Chevy 522 cid .740lift roller cam 14.1 Shaffiroff pistons and rods. 9.40's on gas 8.30's on Laughing Gas. Sold it for a Muscle car with a roller 496 and to fix my house up . Every phone call was at least $500. Now i just want to cruz !!!

Last edited:
Welcome..I feel your pain, I'm trying to get out of racing myself but cant break the habit just yet. Your conversion would be cool. I have a 34 ford fberglass body I have been thinking about turning it into a street legal verion of a legends car myself. It would look something like this.

Attachments

• cam1.JPG
    cam1.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 8