Radiator question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked Monkey

Tarzan's tatted best friend
Cheeeeeep!

Monkey man,
That's pretty darn cheeeeep! I prefer the aluminum ones as I think they cool better and that size should to the trick on a 6.

Beercan

Kool!

Monkey,
That is definitely a great price. I prefer alum radiators & Spal elec fans & have never had a cooling prob even here in H-town. I say go for it!!! Here is a picture of the one I put on my Nova & ck these kool cheap mounting brackets for the elec fan.

BoB

Attachments

• brackets.jpg
    brackets.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 35
Cool, i saw the price and can't pass it up. I just need to wire, plumb and wrap up some stuff then the 52 will be moveable under it's own power. I can see the light!:D

Size matters i some things

While sitting at a car show the topic of cooling came up. Someone pointed out that vehicles coming from the factory rarley have over heating problems.He went on to say that the cooling process is a two part one . The size of the radiator and the way air is moved to the radiator and over the engine. The car makers spend a lot of time designing the air flow patterns,and even when using a stock radiator we seem to have heat problems and his take was the air flow was the culpert. Just a thought ,he may be on to something.

Latest posts

Back