Rat Rod Commercial

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hardnosed traditional rodder guys are hating that commercial. From here on, everyone will see them driving around in their traditional hot rods, and say 'Look! It's a rat rod, just like in that commercial!' LMAO!

here's a good reason rat rods are more fun for all....
Lording yourself over people and putting on airs is a very old tradition, older than grace :)

The hardnosed traditional rodder guys are hating that commercial. From here on, everyone will see them driving around in their traditional hot rods, and say 'Look! It's a rat rod, just like in that commercial!' LMAO!

I have a traditional hot rod and don't like when it's referred to as a rat rod and I own and like both but they are different...Just like I don't like my wife referred to as my daughter, they are similar but not the same even though I love them both.

I have a traditional hot rod and don't like when it's referred to as a rat rod and I own and like both but they are different...Just like I don't like my wife referred to as my daughter, they are similar but not the same even though I love them both.

I'm assuming from what I see on this board, you're able to take those comments with a grain of salt, TI. My snickers go out to all the wound tight A-wipes that get all bent about what's in a name anyhow.

Anybody know if the owner calls it a traditional or a rat?

I love that car. Yup, that's really more traditional than a rat rod.

That's pretty much what I'd like to build.

005-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

I'm assuming from what I see on this board, you're able to take those comments with a grain of salt, TI. My snickers go out to all the wound tight A-wipes that get all bent about what's in a name anyhow.

Anybody know if the owner calls it a traditional or a rat?

You got it :D The owner of the car in the ad calls it traditional as I would. It's a cool little roadster...if I can fing the build thread I'll post it up.

Latest posts

Back