Rat ROD? found this today, you decide!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D Wow............that is, um, very interesting. Yes, that is the word, it is very interesting. (kinda in a train wreck interesting way, if you know what I mean) :D

Don

Crap rod, thats a good one, yea i was just looking thru my local craigslist as usual and I have never seen anything like that before on there, wow, the idea is there but the fabrication is way off.

OK, I can always find at least one thing good to say about a vehicle. I do not see anything about that car that is positive. It looks like someones joke that got out of hand. Kind of like posting stupid stuff on e-bay to see if it sells.

I want to know how the seller wound up with it!?

this is beyond crap, that's taking the term "Rat Rod" to an extreme, that's the worst thing i've ever seen, looks like something that came out of a tweakers garage!

Crusher!

I think that's a good example why you shouldn't do drugs and alcohol while building a car!!

HOLY COW BATMAN!!! I hate for any old car to get CRUSHED but... that (whatever it is) needs to be put outta it's misery asap! RIP!!!

Damn... I'm gonna have nitemares now!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Yup, here is my vote to improve it!-MIKE:eek:

300235207.jpg

I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all..
so when it comes to this car (?) i'll just say....

.....................;) did ya get it?!

That has to be the the worst abortion of a car that I have ever seen.

There is no direction or proportions anywhere.

Please dont waist your money on something like that.

There are plenty of unfinished projects out there to be had for cheap money that are actually going to be a car some day.

This is not one of them.

Latest posts

Back