Rat rod frame from RPM

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPM

The Rat Master!
Here is a frame we have been building the last week in the shop. Finished it up today, thought you all might like to look at it. We had several request to build one, so we did. This is the frame that the plans are being sold on Ebay.
2011-11-26_14-32-47_421.jpg

2011-11-26_14-32-25_558.jpg

2011-11-26_14-32-31_731.jpg

2011-11-26_14-33-23_499.jpg

I gotta ask: what would be a ballpark retail price on something like that? After the countless hours I have poured into my frame, almost any number would seem like a bargain...

The frame as pictured will sell for $1200. It has the air ride bag supports, shock cross member, battery box and some custom work on the gussets. We can set it up for several different engine trans combinations. It be on Ebay in a few days for $1395, got to cover those high Ebay fees.

speaking of high ebay fees did you get a check from the lawsuit against them.yellowbullet had a thread on it.the more you sold on there the more your check was

It has a clean look to it and should sell good :)
Perfect for those who can't weld, don't want to or don't have the time [cl

Jim

speaking of high ebay fees did you get a check from the lawsuit against them.yellowbullet had a thread on it.the more you sold on there the more your check was

Yes we did get a check last week on the class action law suit. Now all of a sudden no more discount. They are are a bunch of **********

Latest posts

Back