Rat Rod of the Day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The N series old Ford tractors steered like that with two draglinks. There was a pitman arm coming out of each side of the steering box and they each travelled the opposite way. I'd hate to see what's under the dash on this car, to run both draglinks.
On the other hand, I like symmetry and two draglinks make the car symmetrical. I like the look.
That includes the glass valve covers and the artillery wheels.

What is going on with the steering on this last one? How does that even work?

I had the same question Willy, looked at this car 4-5 time over that weekend
tried to sneak a look waited around for the guy to come back, no luck
but I feel sure MAC is right...and yes I bet the under dash is packed full.....

I agree completely that the car looks amazing! My dad actually has an old N series tractor now that you mention it and it does steer like that. I wonder what you have to do to get that to work and how it handles.

Seeing that "woody" in the background with the plastic wrap reminds me of walking into a house where the owner has spent thousands of dollars on carpet and then throws down cheap plastic runners so nobody walks on it...[S:rolleyes:

Seeing that "woody" in the background with the plastic wrap reminds me of walking into a house where the owner has spent thousands of dollars on carpet and then throws down cheap plastic runners so nobody walks on it...[S:rolleyes:

Careful Small ,they may be seeing you come up the driveway,, happens to me all the time,, , but your welcome in my house anytime,,,Tobby

Steering ??

mississippi mahem 2015 104.jpg

mississippi mahem 2015 102.jpg[s[s

Back