Rat Rod TV

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've seen that on direct tv channelle 354 r&r tv has alot of older car shows as well as some newer car and motorcycle shows, just have to look for them. thanks for sharing.

They have a picture of our coupe in the upcoming show on direct tv i believe it airs around october 16th.. I seen the episode already on r&rtv.com this past thurs. Its nothing much to talk about lol just a quick flash of it but hey.. Rick is the bearded guy running the show he is a real great guy. He is working really hard on defining the term rat rod and showing guys that alot of them are not actually thrown together trash but works of art

So I wasn't they only one. I had never heard of the show or the channel, for that matter.
Well hopefully I boosted their rating by at least 10, perhaps 12 people. Speed Channel should be picking them up any time now.

thanx...Ded N. Buried

I saw the episode a couple times and enjoyed it, but too bad they had to have two different guys bickering about styles and types of rods right off the bat...

Hopefully they''ll get to showing a few more cars and builds in the future.

Latest posts

Back