Rat Rods are COOL!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone just found this sight snooping around and wanted to get on, i think im wanna be a rat rodder. Im from Moroni, just finishing highschool this will be my last year. I love all the old cars, we dont see to many here but i subscribe to all the mags, i have to hide them from my mom cause the pics of the tatooed betties make her mad. Both my parents have no idea why i like the Rat Rod scene, they say,"why would you want to hangout with all though rough people" but i enjoy seeing how people make things work.

I hope after i finish school and go on my mission i will be able to find a cool old car to fix up, down here everyone has a 4wd truck so it would be way cool to have something different.

I think this sight is way cool, its refreshing to find a sight without all the cussing and dirty pics ive seen on thoughs other sights.:eek::rolleyes:

anyway i hoping to learn lot from everybody

Brigham Young #1

Welcome to here Brigham,
Glad to see a younger generation getting in to the hobby. Around here, we pretty much like anything with tires and a motor.
This site was established to be family friendly. It has been and always will be thanks to the moderator we have.
Be sure you ask all the questions you want to ask. You might just be able to get your "ROD" diploma from here.

Invite yer folks too.
Enjoy...

Welcome, and make yourself ta home. Glad to see the younger generation getting involved. Good luck on your mission. Bet you see alot more cars in your travels and maybe some for sale. Never know, if you check some of the threads here, you'll see that some people gave their cars away.

awesome, welcome to the site. you'll find that you don't have to be hardcore to build hardcore cars. Tattoos and the rest of it is part of a lifestyle that is ok but not for everyone. If i get a chance I'll throw some pics of the family up and maybe you can show your parents you found a good place to get some car info from. I'm probably the least rough looking guy you will ever meet :p.

Welcome Brother

I am greatlly overjoyed to see so many of "our" kind of people enjoying the blessings from the lord, one of which is the ability to cominuicate with so many god fearing people, I gave my testimony just last week on how gratefull I was for these blessings, It is so very wonderfull to have people willing to help us with our 'New" intrests.
I have recieved the wonderfull news that the car show in the East
carbon town is hosted by a wonderfull brother who makes all types of people feel welcome in their acceptance of the gospel and the fact that Our god loves all of us, the hot rodders and the so called "rat" rodders who in spite of their questionable apperance are truly wonderfull people and are totally dedicated to thier beliefs and their lifestyle, Our friend Mr Bonehead has assured me that our "people" will be welcome at this wonderfullevent and that the townspeople are also wonderfull god fearing folk, Perhaps if you can work it into your schedule the bishop will bless you and allow you to attend also, I am planning to be there myself , God bless you brother!

Welcome, Brigham ! There's plenty of room in this hobby for all. Hang out here & you'll see how family friendly it is. We're all here for the same thing,,,, our love of cars & of putting something together with our own hands. Invite the parents to take a look & they'll see it's all about the cars.

Latest posts

Back