Rat Rods safe from this new Crime wave

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd thing I thought of was KnuckleHead thieves that don't know anything about cars stealing Mufflers instead of Converters. :D

Yep, coworker mentioned on Monday, his ex-wife had the entire exhaust stolen off her Toyota over the weekend. She is about half a mile from my house...

He didn't seem all that upset by it though :D

battery powered saws all....

easy peasy.....they've hit two dealerships south of us....it's only a matter of time....should make it all but impossible to sell a converter to a scrap yard....but the scope of the laws and checks and balances of that one would be difficult to impossible......

Thieves hit a dealer about 30 miles from me a year or so ago. Got a bunch of cats, and a bunch of aluminum wheels and tires, mostly off of Tahoes and Escalades. Brave suckers I say, the lot is lit up like a small city, and sits beside a major Interstate highway!

The police patrol the industrial area where our shop is located quite a lot, and one Sheriff was telling me the new car dealer up the street lost 50 convertors one night ! :eek: How do they get under 50 cars and cut them off ? It would take me all day and every tool I own to get one off !

When I scrapped the left over parts from the Caddy I bought for parts for mine, they made me fill out a form and show ID to get rid of the convertor.

Theft is becoming a REAL problem.

Don

News Flash...

Local scum bag thief was cutting cat converter off car when cinder block collapses.. Thugs head is crushed and nobody cared. Some cheered!
[cl[cl[ddd[P[cl[cl

I can see that happening...if they used blocks

around here they get a bunch of those screw jacks out of junkers (the ones that look like bottle type jacks) then use them to jack up the cars to steal tires....set the cars high enough you can't hardly tell the tires are missing....some use blocks but way too heavy I guess...my property room has a few of the jacks from some tire thefts a year back..took all tires off 4 SRT's at the Chrysler dealership...

Instant justice !!!!!!! Gotta love it. [cl[cl[cl[cl

Don

around here they get a bunch of those screw jacks out of junkers (the ones that look like bottle type jacks) then use them to jack up the cars to steal tires....set the cars high enough you can't hardly tell the tires are missing....some use blocks but way too heavy I guess...my property room has a few of the jacks from some tire thefts a year back..took all tires off 4 SRT's at the Chrysler dealership...

I'm not saying it happened....but it could have and I'd be the one cheering and not caring. Got no use for a thief.

Latest posts

Back