Rat Used In Photo Shoot

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillbillysurf

Here is a few pics of a friends daughter, using my car for a photo shoot for her modeling portfolio. Who says a rusty old car ain't cool !!!!!

Attachments

• kaylee3 51.jpg
    kaylee3 51.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 236
  • kaylee4 51.jpg
    kaylee4 51.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 141
  • kaylee 51.jpg
    kaylee 51.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 157
  • kaylee5 51.jpg
    kaylee5 51.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 107
  • kaylee2 51.jpg
    kaylee2 51.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 131
hey man i saw your ride in rebel rods, good stuff. how long you has this thing?

I traded for it late summer 2007. It was driveable but, greasy old 350 eng., nothing inside but a front seat, no gauges (fuel ?). The old body was good enough to patch a few places and primer, ect. but even at that stage it got peoples attention. So once I got a theme Hillbilly Surf Shop, I had so many ideas to mix Hillbilly and Surf together, and still got a bunch . It has been so much fun. Thank for the compliment ! How is yours coming along ?

I traded for it late summer 2007. It was driveable but, greasy old 350 eng., nothing inside but a front seat, no gauges (fuel ?). The old body was good enough to patch a few places and primer, ect. but even at that stage it got peoples attention. So once I got a theme Hillbilly Surf Shop, I had so many ideas to mix Hillbilly and Surf together, and still got a bunch . It has been so much fun. Thank for the compliment ! How is yours coming along ?

its comin, i still want to convert it back to a gmc but it seems like everyone wants a lot for nothing for the fender i need, and im not willing to pay retail price for a used one that id have to work on. i think ill just wait and drive her around til i find the fender i need. a few leaks here and there that i have to tweak but i just changed out the starter the other night and shes ready for billetproof

show us that cool hillbilly nitrous setup u got in that thar trunk.... lol. dp1

Here you go dp1 !! One thing I have been adding to the trunk lately is old ID tags or serial number plates. Do'nt have current pics yet.

Attachments

• resize back.jpg
    resize back.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 60
  • resized 51 nitrous close.jpg
    resized 51 nitrous close.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 70
its comin, i still want to convert it back to a gmc but it seems like everyone wants a lot for nothing for the fender i need, and im not willing to pay retail price for a used one that id have to work on. i think ill just wait and drive her around til i find the fender i need. a few leaks here and there that i have to tweak but i just changed out the starter the other night and shes ready for billetproof

Which fender do you need ? I have a few friends in Fla.I can ask so it would be close for you.

White Lightnin'

I always wanted to get an old four door and make a moonshine runner replica...complete with wooden crates and mason jars where the back seat used to be. You could have some coiled up copper line in the trunk and maybe even some old yeast sacks for added flavor!!
You could primer it flat black and maybe put sand bags in the trunk to lower it some, other possibilites...flipping license plate, oil dump under back bumper, (or nails) maybe even add some bullet holes from running from the g-men!!!...LOL

I always wanted to get an old four door and make a moonshine runner replica...complete with wooden crates and mason jars where the back seat used to be. You could have some coiled up copper line in the trunk and maybe even some old yeast sacks for added flavor!!
You could primer it flat black and maybe put sand bags in the trunk to lower it some, other possibilites...flipping license plate, oil dump under back bumper, (or nails) maybe even add some bullet holes from running from the g-men!!!...LOL

Sounds like you have a theme going in your head ! That's what happened to me, I got started and still have'nt stopped. Alot of people tell me that they like my hillbilly rat because I do have some kind of theme going on. I am having trouble right now finding some burlap or feed type sacks. Want some with some branding or writing on them. Anyone have any ????

Here are a few i found on ebay for ya, pretty cheap for the quantity that you get. Many more on there as well. Enjoy. :D

Thanks for the info ! After asking about them, I went to ebay, and you are right there are several on there. See a few maybe interested in. Thanks again !

Here you go dp1 !! One thing I have been adding to the trunk lately is old ID tags or serial number plates. Do'nt have current pics yet.

Here is a new pic of my serial plates in the trunk. Have not decided to just fill that one area with them, or keep adding them to the rest of the trunk ?

Attachments

• 100_8246.jpg
    100_8246.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 18
Here are a few i found on ebay for ya, pretty cheap for the quantity that you get. Many more on there as well. Enjoy. :D

Just bought 3 off Ebay, have'nt got them yet. Will see what I can do with them ??? Thanks again for showing me the tree in the forest !!

Sounds like you have a theme going in your head ! That's what happened to me, I got started and still have'nt stopped. Alot of people tell me that they like my hillbilly rat because I do have some kind of theme going on. I am having trouble right now finding some burlap or feed type sacks. Want some with some branding or writing on them. Anyone have any ????

I have 10 or so old burlap bags. Also I have a friend who is a coffee roaster.He gets a lot

not a problem at all. Did you buy 3 bundles, or just 3 bags? Which ones did ya get?

All 3 were from the same seller, with no bids. I bid the opening bid on each one and won all 3, seller combined shipping. Came out pretty good. Did not know for sure the measurements on them other than 100lb sacks. Some of the bean ones are 100lbs, but are not as large as some grain ones. Difference of weight.

Attachments

• sack1.jpg
    sack1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
  • sack2.jpg
    sack2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
  • sack3.jpg
    sack3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back