ratical sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper

heres a sedan that was at the jalopyrama this weekend in Glen Burnie MD

102_0456.jpg

102_0490.jpg

102_0493.jpg

Wow

Whats not to love.......from the blown flatty and the wicked roof rake I'm diggin' it.............just sick!...........thanks for sharing clipper!

I think the only way to do a A Sedan is with an aggresive "wedge chop" this thing is badass!!cant find anything wrong with it.

wild

that car was at hunnert this year too! it was hard to get a clean pic there were peps around it all day, it has some excellent copper air line work as well as frame detail. the switches for the air ride were above window hanging upside down really cool. check out how they are over the window when they cruise it! dp1

Attachments

• DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF0023.jpg
    DSCF0023.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0024.jpg
    DSCF0024.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0121.jpg
    DSCF0121.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 149
That is one bad looking ride! ....until somebody actually rides in it, then they look like bad a$$ Shriner's?! Sorry, but having half their torso's sticking out the roof just looks silly to me. Maybe if they went Rat Fink and had the shifter over their heads?

That is one bad looking ride! ....until somebody actually rides in it, then they look like bad a$$ Shriner's?! Sorry, but having half their torso's sticking out the roof just looks silly to me. Maybe if they went Rat Fink and had the shifter over their heads?

yea i just saw the pics with the dudes in it..... its awesome looking but when people ride in it, it looks like a go-kart... would be better if you didnt stick out half way.

You did an excellent job on that ride. [dr That's what I want to build in the near future (except I want to be tucked inside of it ;)). Gotta get this Camaro done first.

Latest posts

Back