re-intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogpatch1

hey guys,
george here. aka. dogpatch customs. its been a while since i've been on, almost a year or so, so i thought i'd do a new intro. just to be polite.

as some of you know.
just over a year and a half ago in the middle of a couple of my builds, my 21 year old son joshua passed away,(the reason for my absence.)

well i'm slowing getting back on the horse and have a few new jobs lined up in the dogpatch garage, and will be sharing a few of the build threads here.

so hope all is well with everyone and hope to meet some of the new guys too!

george

dp1.

welcome back

I think I saw your falcon a couple years back at the detroit show. Sorry to hear about your son.

Welcome Back

I'm sure that all this will come back to and all your build's will be just as good or better I know how you felt lost a love one myself but back on course now. ReEnjoy the site .

better

l can understand the pain of losing a son.

my boy died 9 1/2 years ago at almost 16 and l miss him everyday.

life does get better, it just takes time.

l finished my sons truck as a tribute to him and it helped me heal.

if you need to talk to someone who understands this loss, PM me.

Later :(

Hi Dogpatch

Welcome back....So sorry to hear about your son..I have been blessed so far to have a 28 year old son and a 25 year old daughter and a grandbaby too(both have moved far away but we still talk on the phone)....I couldnt imagine how it feels...
Good luck getting back on your feet....they say time heals all pain..only time will tell I guess..

Thanks for joining back into the circus.

MikeC

Welcome back

Losing a child is a hard pill to swallow. Been tring to down one 20+ years now. I alway hate hearing of news like this, It has a way of dredging up old memories. Glad to hear your moving ahead and working on getting back into the swing of things.

welcome back, Dogpatch... didn't know the reason for your absence until i read this, as i figure is the case with most of us here, but let me also offer condolences for your loss... i am glad to see you back, though

keep building/keep busy
:cool::cool:

Latest posts

Back