Rebel Road?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arod

Anyone else see this new show? Or I think it is new at least. I only caught the last 30 minutes. Seem pretty interesting. anyone else catch it or know if it is going to be a series? I think it was on Discovery.

Saw it. Thought it was OK. The Rooster truck was the only "REAL" rat-rod. All the others were street-rods (i.e. lots of money) although they were all pretty cool. I'll continue to watch as there isn't much else on anyways...[P

junk

same junk there trying to pass off as a car/builder series just a lot of drama, pompous idiots and blow hards with very little how to.

Later:cool:

All of the above. I have to wonder if they think people really want all the fake situations and drama? These shows all seem to follow the same BS formula.

i only made it through the first 7 mins. with that rooster guy talking about making it look crappy on purpose and nothing needs to look professional. i think that is crap and just lazy. i wanted to watch rocky bobby and porter on the show. just could not make. especially after talking to other tv show i can just predict the made up drama coming. horrible

Some cool cars. Not alotta fabricating scenes. Some trippy characters! The drama kinda puts a "funk" on what little the show had goin !

Some of the shows they are cranking out these days make Fast N' Loud look good, and THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING ! :rolleyes: We have a zillion channels on our cable and usually can't find one program (car related or otherwise) worth watching. :mad:

Don

Some of the shows they are cranking out these days make Fast N' Loud look good, and THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING ! :rolleyes: We have a zillion channels on our cable and usually can't find one program (car related or otherwise) worth watching. :mad:

Don

That's why I don't have cable or satellite. Less reason to stay in the house anyways, I would rather be working on the truck or cruising in it.

Ive never even heard of this show. Never really have much time for TV and by the reviews here i dont think its worth trying to watch.

-Chris

I record most of the auto related shows, fast forward thru all the crap and just look at the cars.

I do the same. I thought it had some cool cars on it and will DVR it and watch it again if it comes on. Some of the stuff they used on the cars or to make the cars I would have thought was scrap. Oh well.

Ricky Bobby does build some killer stuff. I could do without seeing the false drama bullsh!t.

I've posted pics of Ricky Bobby's work on here before.

His pics are here:

https://www.facebook.com/rickybobbys.rodshop/photos#!/rickybobbys.rodshop/photos

other peoples pics of his stuff

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back