Redneck rumble deluxe photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rumble 5

great show scooter can't wait till next year ( how about a spring show) i'ii have money in mail

Attachments

• 001 (640x480).jpg
    001 (640x480).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30
It was a great show , I saw a bunch of RRR members , Alhoodie , ratsnest , onlychevrolets , tiredirongrb , Rustbrother .... to many to list . Great to meet everyone !!!!

rumble 5

crab daddy stopped unloaded and drove 100 or so miles to bama with us, we went 3 wide down 65 at about 75 crab daddy has pics he'll post latter (he has 12hr drive home)

rumble 5

go to hamb check out BAD rap rumble got from those easter egg cars bet they can't get in hunnert car pileup

What a show...I met Gregster, Tirediron,and Hillbilly Surf...i always enjoy talking to HS he is first class all the way..Spent time with an old friend Dennis [Big Daddy Crab]cruised the grounds with him in his big block roadster Rat Rod if any of you get a chance to meet him you wont be disapointed he's a down to earth super nice guy...the only bad thing about yesterday was my 190 mile drive to the show,walking around for 8 hrs and then the drive back home...next year we will come up on Fri. and go home on Sun. and hope to have my 49 IH rat there.

maybe next year we could have some RRR Tshirts made with our name on them:D

forgot one Ricky Brown aka (Ricky Bobby) Ricky Bobby's Rod Shop this young man and his shop turn out some top notch cars .

Last edited:
yeah great show.thanks for the pics i saw a bunch of stuff i never saw at the show.great idea about the rrr section.i would like to meet some of ya'll.maybe we should post pics of us and our rides,maybe i would reconize some of you.

My son Cam and I had a real good time hang'in with Tired Iron ! Cool to meet RPM, Gregster, Ratsnest, Alhoodie, Ricky Bobby, and some others I'm sure I missed ! Did'nt catch up with Scooter, but James sail he was running around like a crazy man. I don't think Crab Daddy's rat ever sat still !
I was super surprised to receive one of the "Dirty Dozen" awards ! :D
There was so many cool rides to look at, Good show !!!

Attachments

• 100_1249.jpg
    100_1249.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 20
Wife and I made it down from north of Indy. Had a blast!! Got a bunch of pics then Headed to Harriman Tn to visit my Sis and also ran into my Wifes Uncle from Lenoir City so it was well worth the trip all around. Didnt bring my 38 Panel Rat cause it is having some trans problems. Thought about bringing it on my trailer but didnt want to be called a trailer queen. BUT after seeing the parking lot full of trailers I wish I would have anyway!!. Thats ok though cause there is next year and cant wait!!

Very nice (and a lot of them!) pics of what looks like a great show. That must be the heart of Rat country.
Gregster, the changes to the Dodge are very nice improvements.

Thanks Bob , The old dodge made the 460 mile round trip without a hitch ! A true testimate to a great builder . I am sold on this show , maybe next year you can make it down .

Latest posts

Back