Reintroducing myself, preacher is back in the neighborhood

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
Well it has been a roller coaster ride for about a year, survived a separation may 12th, resigned my pastorate & preached my last sermon for that church on Father's Day.
The divorce was final on aug. 23 and I decided to go ahead with life, found a wonderful woman to share my time with & we are planning on tying the knot on march 17....
Been working in my shop aka "preachers hotrod shop" to pay the bills and will post some pics later when my Internet connection is available...
Good to be back here, hope to get involved again...
HRP

dark then dawn

Its usually darkest before the dawn. Ive been thru several of those nites and situations. Glad you nade it and found soneone that values you for you. If i was your best friend id rell you to wait a little while before you get back in the saddle again cause august aint been that long ago and u might need somemore time to heal. But she no doubt is special and you know better than i. I hope ur story continues to get better.
Respectfully submitted
dean
Benton ar

Welcome back! Hope it all works out for you.

I have never seen a man at a hanging slip the noose just to put his head in the next one down...But I hope the new one is a better fit for you!

Latest posts

Back