Remember - RRR stays alive from people clicking on ads!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

Just a reminder guys to help the Old Tripper out by clicking on ads, that's what keeps RRR up and running!

Thanks Mr Tripper for the cool place to hang out, I still do my part!

Toad

I never see them. My IT guy has an adblocker on my system.

Me too.......It really is a shame that these websites have to depend on the ads to keep going, but I guess thats the way of the world. The reason I have to use ad blockers is that I live in the sticks and have to have cellular internet which is very expensive I have to pay for my internet by the data used, $90 for 20 gig....That means no Youtube, streaming or anything like that.....and definitely I have to block ads. Blocking the ads saves me about 20% of my data.....20 gig doesnt go far these days, most months we go over a gig or two

just saying

Is that 20 gig until it's used up? That's not a bad deal. I think it's like $60 for 2 gig on a phone through verizon, and that's per month whether you use it all or not.

Its not on the cell phone, its on whats called a hub. It uses the cell towers to transmit, just as the phones do...then wireless to our computers....Makes a hotspot, I think they call it....I'm no techie....I imagine Verison and them in the US have similar

rocket_hub_360h.jpg

We always seem to use that 20 gig between the wife and myself....She likes Facebook and the games and crap on there, so she seems to get about 3/4 of our data....just like a woman, eh?.....lol

It is a nice way to get internet, although expensive compared to home based.....We can take it camping etc....couple of years ago, we took it in the car with an inverter and drove across Canada, internet all the way as long as there was cell service

Latest posts

Back