Rest in Peace..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Gold

Can't leave well enough alone!
...My beloved Max. You were the greatest friend and companion. You will be forever in my heart and thoughts. You are now at peace.
Max
a.k.a.​
"Maximus Madogamus"​
January 2001 - November 6, 2008​
DSCF0002.jpg

:( Sorry to hear about your buddy. They are indeed just like one of the family. Your house looks like mine, I see more dogs and kids......CR

So sorry to hear that, Old Gold.
With a royal name like "Maximus Madogamus", he must have been quite a special pooch.

He is in doggy heaven and they have an endless supply of doggy treats.

Very sorry for the loss of your friend. It happened a few years ago for me and my other buddy is getting old too.

Yea, they all drop off the face of the earth after several years of loving fun. Our last one was 16 years old, nearly blind in both eyes, 80% deft, and lame in her left hip. Found her dead on Christmas day two years ago. The kids all cryed, the wife was sick for a week, I just simply brought home a new puppy a couple weeks later and everyone was glad to have her around.
Sorry to here of the trajety, it goes to show how your heart real feels when such a simple creature departs our lives. Find another one soon to enjoy that missing love :D

Maximo

Latest posts

Back