Rip mca

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike S.

I am not sure how many (if any) of you are Beastie Boys fans, but today, MCA, aka Adam Yauch, lost his battle with cancer.

I've listened to and loved the Beasties from day one and can't imagine working in my garage without their CDs driving me. Their music has been a big part of my life and it's just sad to see them go a man down.

http://music.msn.com/adam-yauch-beastie-boys/feature/story/

Man, it seems all we hear about is cancer these days. Is it getting worse or what ? Every time you turn around someone you know has it. :(

Don

Was always a big fan, saw them in chicago once, they were awesome in concert...
Sad day yesterday for sure, 47 is way too young to die...

What a freakin' drag man. I know I still have my "LICENSE To ILL' cassette tape in my shop somewhere!
R.I.P. MCA
BRAAAAAASSS MONKEY !

Man, it seems all we hear about is cancer these days. Is it getting worse or what ? Every time you turn around someone you know has it. :(

Don

Don, That's the problem with getting older,you know more people ,they get older..........and soon we're all sick or gone,depressing sometimes.
Brian

Don

I think its b/c fewer people are dying of heart attacks & strokes and living long enough to let cancer get them. I know MCA smoked like a chimney for many years though.

It's a shame, that was one of the first tapes I bought as a young lad, still love them.

Latest posts

Back