RRR Newbie Introduction "geoking"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoking

Hello from Parker, Co. While not building a rat rod , I enjoy the creativity and engineering that a lot of rat rods exhibit. I came across this forum while doing a search for 46 Ford bumpers and decided to sign up to read some great posts. I have a passion for the shop and am currently building a 46/48 custom 3 window coupe. A good friend ( dutch comstock) is responsible for the brains and talent behind the chop. I am responsible for the grunt work after searching and searching for good donor candidates. I have made many friends here in Colorado and we usually meet for breakfast on Saturday mornings. I spent most of today under a 48 Chevy Truck trying to improve the steering linkage and fabricate a pillar block to prevent the steering staft from turning in an orbit. ( ie: rather than staying put and turning a circle)

Added some random pictures to share some of the activity.

Regards,
George King

Attachments

• Optimized-hemi_progress_003reduced.jpg
    Optimized-hemi_progress_003reduced.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Optimized-body_4.jpg
    Optimized-body_4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 17
  • rsz_hemirepaint.jpg
    rsz_hemirepaint.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 18
  • almosttherecoupechop.jpg
    almosttherecoupechop.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 18
welcome to RRR, good looking car. 4th photo looks like the guy on the stool is scratching his head trying to figure out what to do next.LOL

Latest posts

Back