RRR-NFL 2010 Football Thread.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with the missed/muffed calls by those great ref's, I am for the instant replays......:eek:

There have been missed/ muffed calls since sports began. Thats part of the game. The human element is what makes the game, not electronics and whiny millionaires. Oh thats right, it is all about money, not the game.

J-E-T-S. Nope I spelled it correctly...:D

:D Didn't the Giants lay down like submissive dogs at their last 2 games? One of them being their final home game at the old stadium in front of their fans?:D

Jets, Giant's, Met's, Yankees, oh what the heck, lets just drink some beer [cl [P [dr :D

GO RAIDERS!!!!!

Yup im one of THOSE fans, :D. And now that they got rid of baby russell then maybe we can win. Went 3-1 in preseason so we shall see, but then again we have went 4-0 in preseason and only win 4 games in the season, lol.

Ever since I was a little one I've pulled for the Redskins. I think it might have been the high school team being the Indians that had some early influence (by the way...the Indians won last night 27 to 18...I try to get to all of the high school games).

BGHelmet1.jpg

redskins-banner.jpg

Latest posts

Back