Rust Revival??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchs66

Hey All, has anyone here gone to the Rust Revival? I've had a few friends go and love it, I missed this years because of Natalie's Birthday party but would like to go to the 2011 show.

I'm planning on going. Grandpa's good on trading for a cab and maybe a box. The truck probably won't be very far along at that time, so it'll be a great place for more ideals:rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics. I wish they had such events in this part of the country. I liked the air cooled diesel. That's cool.

There are a few other albums there too - Hunnert car 2009 and Rust Revival 2009. The Torque Fest was a nightmare for the guy putting it on - really, really bad weather the night before, but he pulled off an amazing first year show.

That diesel Willys owner is on RRR on occasion. One of my favorites.

That diesel Willys owner is on RRR on occasion. One of my favorites.

Sam thanks for the feedback on my truck. We have to meet up sometime. Are you going to be at the next Torque Fest?

Yeah I try to be on here more but work travel and kids activities are killing me. Winter is coming so more time in the garage and on here.

Current plan is to hit Rust Revival so hope that sticks.

BSW

Sam thanks for the feedback on my truck. We have to meet up sometime. Are you going to be at the next Torque Fest?

Current plan is to hit Rust Revival so hope that sticks.

BSW

Definitly plan to be at the Torque Fest and Rust Revival. I actually saw you at the Torque Fest - was about to introduce myself, but the TV show guy showed up and you blew him off to go work your shift.

I'd really like to have my Olds ready to go this time, but I seriously doubt it.

It was great meeting Dennis and being on TV. I felt bad for he wanted to do the spot but I had to volenteer. Then I ended up working an extra half of a shift for my replacment did not show up. Dennis kept stopping by asking when I was off. It all worked out. Hope to meet you soon. TF will be here before you know it.

Mitch

Hey Thank You everyone and thanks for the pictures Sam. As of right now I've marked the calender for the Rust Revival and will try to make it to the Torque Fest ( the dirt track looks awesome ). I'm hoping to be started on the truck this winter but won't be able to take it to the shows, good thing there's the Belvedere.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back