S-10 bolt pattern

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, you are right, Ron. I forgot that when I had the 23 with an S10 rear I had to buy all new metric lug nuts for it. Glad you mentioned that.

Don

Just a question the s10 measure 4.5" stud to stud and a full size truck 4.75" stud to stud. Do they call the s10 4-3/4" and full size 5" Im just wondering because I have a full size rearend and wanted to put space savers on it but the s10 measures different. TIA

Just a question the s10 measure 4.5" stud to stud and a full size truck 4.75" stud to stud. Do they call the s10 4-3/4" and full size 5" Im just wondering because I have a full size rearend and wanted to put space savers on it but the s10 measures different. TIA

From the center of one to the inside of the 2nd stud over gives a pretty good approximation..the given number is the diameter if you drew a circle thru the center of any three studs, or bolt circle..

That said, not sure what space saver would fit a 5x5 pattern, trucks had full size spares..maybe a big car?

You want to find a couple of space-savers off of a Chevy Astro/GMC Safari van. They are dual bolt pattern, having both the small (5x4.75") and large(5x5") General Motors RWD bolt patterns.

HTH.:)

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back