Salutations from your neighbor to the North

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Crown

Hello fellow greasy culturalists,

found this wealth of information by accident, sure glad I did.

I reside in Alberta, Canada.

Had a rough go in 2010, so I needed a pick me up project.

Found myself a '51 Ford F3. Its a running, rolling work in progress.

At first, I was going to keep it mostly stock, and then I started watching hot rod havoc dvd's which a friend lent me...from that point, the plan has changed drastically.

Going to keep the cab the way it is, but the tenative plan is to drop it, throw some 20's on her, re-do the bed, re-wire and update some worn out stuff.

So, I'll be lurking for a bit, trying to soak up as much information as possible, and hopefully I'll have some progress photos to post.

However, winter is just around the corner, and my shop is filled with customer bike builds I like to busy myself with over the winters.

I currently have a shovel build, and a 47 chief to work on, and when time permits, the ford will get some attention.

This weekend, I'm heading out of town with some member of the car club I joined, to pick up a dana 60 rear end I bought for $50...

Thanks in advance for all the help with your threads.

IMG00045-20100821-1801.jpg

rosie32.jpg

Welcome to the site its nice to see more OILERS interested in the RRR nice soild tin hope ya hang around .like to see your other projects [cl

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us. Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in! Kool F... keep us posted! :D

BoB

Guess what? I've been re-introduced to technology again, and have a working computer...

New wheels. Same paint. Swapping rear end soon. Debating on going from 239ci to 286ci this winter...maybe, if time allows a new bed. Thinking maple...

Anyways, good to be back with modern times.

beartruck-1.jpg

Welcome-nice truck-lets see some of the bikes

done and done. *mods*-feel free to relocate these to the bikes section.

'52 EL.

Picture212-1.jpg

'76 FX I built for a friend for his wedding gift to his wife.

013.jpg

016.jpg

A closer view at what 100 hours and 15 colours will look like in the sun.

Picture066-1.jpg

Picture065-1.jpg

Picture077.jpg

First shovel I ever built. No fancy welding, and just basic hand tools used on this one.
shovel2.jpg

And restoring this one for a friend. Almost done!

066.jpg

Last edited:
WOW I've been waiting .. Hello,welcome aboard.

The truck is solid and well the dogs HAPPY so, WOW the bikes r a like well a "TRIPPER how do u spell it" SAAAAWEEEEEEEEEET dude the shovel NICE [cl

Latest posts

Back